All Aboard Escape Express with Lonely Planet India
Big City Life,
Me try fi get by,
Pressure nah ease up no matter how hard me try.
Big City Life,
Here my heart have no base,
And right now Babylon de pon me case
Big City Life by Mattafix
Lonely Planet India just launched its Escape Express. Ah dont sigh coz it’s not Chennai Express. This will do 🙂
As per Lonely Planet India’s website if evading the monotony of one’s everyday life is all one can think about, then Escape Express is your ride to flee the humdrums of city life.
This launch and awareness campaign with rewards to win couldn’t have been better timed for me as I have just returned from Trek to Triund near Mcleodganj; my escape from Delhi.
But that travelogue will come later. I am writing this post to let you know that if you love travelling, you have a golden chance to win either an Apple 16 GB iPad or a Kodak DSLR 5200.
Now isn’t that a delicious offer and that too for just sharing your passion i.e. travelling with your fellow travellers and friends.
1 August 2013 – Contest begins (Phase I)
13 August 2013 – Phase II of contest and voting begins
31 August 2013 – Contest ends
5 September 2013 – Announcement of Grand Prize winners
Here are some of things about the contest that you should know:
- You need to register for the contest at http://escapeexpress.lonelyplanet.in
- You can invite your family and your friends too
- Start playing for the grand prize in phase I
- There are three legs of phase I viz. leg I (Escape from Delhi), leg II (Escape from Mumbai) and leg III (Escape from Bengaluru)
- In each leg, you’ll be asked some questions that will earn you miles
- Even if you answer wrongly, you’ll move to next leg and phase as long as you attempt to answer the questions asked
- In the second phase, you’d be asked to share your escape diary with Escape Express
- Your escape diary could either be an essay of maximum 500 words, or a photolog of your trip (maximum 10), or your travel video (maximum 3)
By the way, I just entered this contest and follow up this post with a travelogue on my trek to Triund from Mcleodganj and I’ll also keep sharing my other escapes from Delhi. So keep watching this space because as of now I am officially on Escape Express with Lonely Planet India.
And hurry now if you want to participate and and win those extra miles as Delhi leg is about to be concluded.
I Welcome you all aboard Escape Express with Lonely Planet India
- Event Tracking in Google Analytics
- Trees over Forest